Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Curiosity killed the Cat!!!!!!!!!

So I go to my credit Union to withdraw forty dollars. I park right in front of the ATM, the curb is yellow. As I am walking out to the the ATM this older gentleman says, "I guess some people just can't read". I advise the gentleman, "Don't be a fucking smart ass." He's says to the man next to him, "Did you hear what he said to me?" I repeat myself, "Yah I said don't be a fucking smart ass."

What makes people write checks with their mouths that their asses can't cover? Did he really have to put in his two cents? Is he the unofficial Credit Union parking monitor? I don't know why it pissed me off so much, but it did. I think more people need to mind their own business. Curiosity killed the cat is a saying for a reason. If you hear gun shots run, don't ask what are you shooting at, moron, because the answer will be you.

Have we become such a big brother society with our camera phones, video phones, traffic cameras, etc.? I am sure he had better things to do, then open his big fucking mouth and tell me what I already know. Sometimes we need to take ourselves less serious. Life is too short for all this petty bullshit. I felt bad because of how I let this individual ruin that portion of my day.

So to all you out of work comedians, self proclaimed parking monitors, and just all around smart asses, how about you all just take a huge sip of shut the fuck up punch for one day. The world would be a much better place.

If you don't think you need to take responsibility for what you say and do in this life, then my friends I think you are sadly mistaken!!!!!



Angry Fokker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want you...

loverboy said...

you're handsome...