Sunday, August 2, 2009

I called it June 6th 2009 !!!!!!!!

Well put a fork in ya "Patty Cakes", you are done! I hate to say I told you so, but I did on June 6th. So Pat don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya, TTFN, See you next time, Parting is such sweet sorrow, Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's time to move on. Let the new Eboard lead us out of the dark, dreary, damp never never, we have been forced into for the last three years. Good luck to both candidates. I will vote for Ruth. We need a change. It's CIC time. (Chicks in Charge) Let's see how different the outlook will be for the next generation. I hope it is so bright they have to wear shades. This is a great profession, we need members and leadership that foster that simple truth. Don't ever forget what we have been through. And please don't forget where we need to go from here.

If you think that half truths, secrecy, non-confrontational policies, censoring your membership are traits of a good leader, then my friends you are sadly mistaken.

Anyone but Pat in 2009

Angry Fokker

No comments: