Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No matter how bad it gets, it could always be worse!

I not just talking about the economy, but life in general. Seeing someone you love dearly, dying in a hospice, will give you some instant perspective on how fragile this life we live can truly be. It can all be gone in the blink of an eye. It's very easy to wallow in self pity, to feel sorry for oneself,
but then you realize everyday above ground is a gift.

With all the turmoil in this world we live in, I was blessed to watch my beautiful granddaughter put on Christmas music, and trim the tree with my lovely wife today. Suddenly I was overwhelmed with joy and hope. It's the simple things in this life that really matter!

The opportunity everyday to touch someone else in a positive manner, is the true gift of humanity. During this holiday season those of us that are blessed with more, must reach out to those who have less. It's not the governments job, it is humanities task to help one another.

Without simple acts of kindness, this life is wasted. It's much easier to be kind, than to be cruel.
So I ask everyone to reach out and touch another brother or sister with one simple act of kindness this holiday season. Call it Karma, Paying it forward, Simple acts of kindness, or just giving to those who have less. But whatever you call it, just go out and do it.

So many of our men and women in the Military will be spending Christmas away from home again. To all that serve , I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Be safe, and come home soon.





Well my friends if you don't think it is every person's responsibility to help out one another in these difficult times, then my friends you are sadly mistaken.



Angry Fokker

No comments: