Thursday, December 11, 2008

You've got "NEWSHOE'S"

We all have issue's, every single one of us. I guess it's how we deal with those issues that sets each of us apart. So if we all have issues ,why can some people cope, and others just fall apart? Do we learn how to deal with lives difficulties from our surroundings? Is it those surroundings that create our tough outer shells that protect us day in and day out? What makes two siblings that grow in up in the very same environment, so different?

Sometimes I wish life was a Kung Fu episode, so I could ask Master Po the difficult questions, only to be answered with a riddle or question. I guess most of us feel we only have part of the answers we really need. Maybe some questions aren't meant to be asked. Maybe some things aren't supposed to be common knowledge.

Is it wrong when you take solace in the fact that your life isn't as messed up as other people's. Wow look at how screwed up that poor bastard is, my life is pretty good. I think life boils down to perspective, we each create happiness or despair based on that view.

I really don't where I am going with all this, call it therapy, boredom, frustration, or all three.
I don't want to know all the answers, I don't think any of us could carry that burden.

So let me just pick one question. Why do women think that Men are so complex? We are simple creatures. Feed us, Sex us, tell us how wonderful we are, and leave us alone right when we get home and when the game is on. Is that really too much to ask? And one last request, we heard you the first thousand times on your tyrate. Loosen the bone Wilma, let it go, relax, or how about just STFU.
You choose.






My friends if you think you truly understand the other sex, then my friend write a friggin book and let the rest of us in on it, please.


Angry Fokker

No comments: