Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh You little Blue Devil!!


Here is my second guitar build. I made this guitar for my Sister. It's called the "Blue Devil" because this guitar wants to fight every step of the way. This guitar has a alder body with Candy Daphne Blue paint and many coats of clear that fought every step of the way. 1952 custom shop reissue pickups, rhythm bridge, (non ashtray so pick is clear of bridge), 1952 Fender reissue pots, custom neck plate, Dean Markley Blue steel strings 10-46 will be used. The tuners will be Fender 1950's reissue, pearl three layer pick guard, all stainless steel screws. I have sanded and buffed this guitar way too many times.I hope she enjoys it. I think the colors and the guitar turned out very well. We painted a pin up girl on the guitar and we didn't like it, so we covered her up, hell hath no fury as a woman scorned, and this guitar is a prime example.




If you don't think that everything in this life has it's own unique spirit, then my friends I think you are sadly mistaken.

Angry Fokker

No comments: