Monday, January 19, 2009

This Eve of History.

On this Historic Eve just 19 hours and some minutes away, I reflect back on many events in my life. This day that we honor the late, great, Dr. Kings memory, it seems ALMOST SURREAL that tomorrow we will inaugurate our first Black President. What a tremendous load our new President has to bare. The hopes and dreams of every American rest on his shoulders. This Presidency more than any other in our history has a worldwide impact. The hopes and dreams of any race, creed, or religion that has dealt with oppression are being held in the balance. But let me remind you that one man cannot fix this Democracy, or this World,, but one Nation, one World, United for the better good of all can!

Tomorrow we celebrate not only history, but the dawn of a new era in our great land. Maybe just maybe, Dr. King's dream may some how now have a chance to come true. We must put our differences aside and come together in a way this country hasn't seen since WWII. We will have to sacrifice, and this endeavor will not be easy, but United we can and will overcome!!!!!!

I hope Mr. President Obama that you realize that those three beautiful ladies in your life are number one. I thank you in advance, for the sacrifices you and your family will be making over the course of the next four to eight years. The world has been waiting for this moment, and your destiny is now Mr. President. Please follow your heart and do what you know is right, the rest will fall into place. God speed my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I you don't think that there is only one race on this planet, the human race, then my friends I feel so very sad for you, and believe you are truly mistaken.


Angry Fokker

No comments: